Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ring...Ring...

I miss my dearest mother
I miss my brother and my sister in law
And...I miss ma dad...

Ring them yesterday after 2 months hasn't heard their voice through the line.

Failed...!!

Then called ma so called buddy, but nobody answered d phone (yeah...it's 5 in d morning in Indonesia).

Tried ma last luck by calling ma soul-mate Piscean friend, fortunately, after waiting for quite a while, she said..."Hello".

I miss her.

There it goes...I spoke every words as maximum as I could.

Well, now lemme reminiscing my beloved family through pictures


Mum, Me and Dad in our lovely house in Bandung. Location: near dining table. Taken with ma amateur camera phone.



Mba anis, Me and Mas Eddit in Bandung. Location: garden. No Information who is taking the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home