Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am home...baby..

Finally, today I am going back home to UK. A bit nervous, thrilled, anxious, u name it...

Well, actually...I couldn't help but wonder to think more about the word "home". It's funny when I said to my mum, that I am going back home. And she replied by saying : "isn't this place a home for you?". It shocked me a bit, because suddenly I considered UK as my home. :)

What is home exactly for you? Some place where you can meet your parents regularly? A place where your heart land? Or some place which you can spend your time with someone special? Or just to feel comfortable? I guessed everybody will have a different paradigm about the word "home". As for me, home is the place where I can be myself, I can acquired what I want and surrounded with true friends.

Anyway, what I want to stress out is I am impatient to go to UK and meet with my bf. :p

Hang on there baby, I am home...!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kalo dari tulisan lo ini sih, kayaknya buat lo 'home' = boyfriend ya jeng..
hihihi.. yg lagi in love..
adeuu... ;)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home is where your heart is.. hahahahahahhahahah

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mei Huomo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mei Huomo said...

cong..ive been livin in KL for almost 2 years but i still dont consider it as my so called 'home', but i cant help to admit that yes, i feel comfy here. And indeed, im planning to stay.
and yes..i agree with the others, let's imagine dat he's in indo, n fo' sho' u'll be suffer when u go back to UK hahahaha
i love u darlin....nice meetin u even only for like 10 minutes..

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ica J A W A said...

Hehehe...about 'home', benernya sih seperti yang anonymous bilang : home is where your heart is. Dan..secara heart gue lg ada di UK, so...UK-lah home gue. Hihihi..setuju juga ama meity kalau si doi ada di Indo, gue sendiri pengen cepet2 ke Indo. Btw, akhirnya saya sampe dengan selamat di negeri Pangeran ini. Makasih banyak buat temen2 yang udah ketemu dan ngajak having fun, makasih buat Meity..oh..man..those 10 minutes was trully somethin', eh?!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home