Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Free Preview

Today I watched (see d poster!) at Odeon. FREE!!!


Well, not trully free, but both of us (me n him) should pay 20pence to buy The Times newspaper. So...in my beloved campus, they offered us a free preview, as long as u are available to give 2 pieces of The Times newspaper headline. Yesterday, we bought the newspaper, and this morning we tried to go very early to campus (arrived at 11.30? Yea...rite...early..:p) to avoid not getting the free ticket. But it turned out that they still have d ticket. Yihi..!!

Since its preview, we could sit on any seats (here in UK, there are 2 kind of seats. The blue one is standard, and d red one is premium - which way...more comfy - although it's not as comfy like d standard cinema seats in Indo. Man...i love indo...).

The movie...very interesting. Intrigue me quite a lot and full with an undetectable twist. I like the girl's character, which is unique and easily catchin' ur eyes since d first appereance. However, there is something missing in d movie, but I dunno what. Silly, eh?! Hehehehe...d end of d movie, hem...I was not expecting it to be like dat, but its fine.

My big question is: who the hell is Hayley? (em...am I spelling d girl's name rite?) Why is she doing those things to Jeff?!
I know I am not those supercomplicated-analysing audience like other people do, but...I just couldn't help but wonder. This thriller movie really catch both of us and I guess d rest of the audience. I can still hear the guys behind me squeaked when the terrifying circumcise on d screen (well, actually the girl was trying to do an operation of cutting both Jeff's balls - excuse ma language. Hahahaha...).

Plus, i like d poster, and once again...it's free!! Hurray...

For those who loved thriller which full of tense scenes and double personality, u might be embedded with this one. Oh yes, i love the scene when the annoying neighbour came and asked about baby sitter. I really want to kill dat woman!! Hahahaha...Ganggu aja sih!!

Happy watching...

Poster is taken from www.imparwards.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poster..

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home