Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Small Conversation

I guess we never had enough of time...
Come here, please hold my hand for now
Help me, I'm scared please show me how to fight (life) this
Please stay until I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me I'm right here
Waiting and take
My one last breath, and don't forget
That I will be right here
Waiting

[thx...i really need that.............]

Anyone who ever held you
Would tell you the way I’m feeling
Anyone who ever wanted you
Would try to tell you what I feel inside
The only thing I ever wanted
Was the feeling that you ain’t faking
The only one you ever thought about
Wait a minute can’t you see that i

I wanna fall from the stars
Straight into your arms
I feel you
I hope you comprehend

[so sweet and nice....
cause this time I aint faking anything to u....
just the way i am]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home