Saturday, August 20, 2005

Potter, Harry


It is unusual for me to finish Harry Potter in a couple of day. Normally, it only tooks me a day to finish it. But because of this servant/student life in Bournemouth, i had to deal with time. But finally, in this very day, i finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Never thought that the great Albus Dumbledore will die in this story (feel sorry for those who hasn't read the book, but then revealed the mystery from my blog). Two thumbs up for the author due to her braveness killing the important character of the story - the Headmaster of Hogwarts. I almost cried in the end of the page, because i still couldn't believe that the loveable and wisest Dumbledore died tragically at his colleague's hand. The next book will not going to be same, especially without the presence of the Headmaster which i loved so much.

My first reaction after finished reading it was a little bit up-set, because i thought it was going to be a good ending. Since it has always had a good ending, and it also a book for child. No child book ended up with tragedy!! :) Hard to refuse bad things happened along the story. Hehehehe, i'm so naive!! But it was so amusing to read Harry's and Ginny's love story, and i like it. The thrill and the joy between them made me remembered myself and my boyfriend, and those 'funny' love feeling on the air that i normally have whenever i'm with my bf. Make me missing him more than ever.

Can't wait to see the movie...!!! Wish i can do magic for myself. It will probably fun to "Apparate" myself to my boyfriend's house and give him a little kiss on his cheek and lips.

So...who doesn't love magic?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home