Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Listing Yer Life

There are lotsa things dat I have to do during this Easter holiday, and I believe dat 3 weeks will vanish without I am realising it.

First thing first, I already made a to-do-list about d stuff dat I should do while I'm having an off day from uni.

1. Print pictures and send it to mum
2. Print pictures of ma old hair
3. Cut ma hair
4. Tidy up ma room
5. Calculating ma financial and made a report of it
6. Up date ma blog (which i kept doing it...)
7. Claim ma money back from uni
8. Copied the Harvard system of referencing
9. Cook something unusual
10. Tidy up ma i-tunes list
11. Go to apple centre in London
12. Buy food processor
13. Do laundry
14. Fixing d light bulb of ma study desk
15. Fixing d toilet seat
16. Clean ma bathroom
17. Print me and ma bf's picture together
18. Clean ma blue converse shoes
19. Giving back Citra's food container
20. Take ma lunch box from ma bf's flat
21. Search info for cultural organisation in UK for PPI UK
22. Writing post card
23. Send it
24. Pay the flat rent
25. Do grocery shopping
26. Send ratio through e-mail
27. Have a party outside with Deniz

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....

28. Do d assignment of NME and Media Finance
29. Preparing ma dissertation proposal !!!!

God...help me w/ all of those list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home