Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Huggy - Huggable












Someone once asked me : "what's on your mind when u hug someone?!"

After hearing that question, I was suddenly in a scene of complete silence and blank.

Honestly, I never think anything when I hug someone. Whether it is someone very special - lover, friends, family, brother, sister, etc-, or someone that has a business relationship, it's all d same.

For me, hug is a hug...where u can find comfort and bond with the related person.

It's the action that counts!

What I like most about hugging someone or being hugged by s.o is the feeling you have; warm, relax, protected, and all the rest ... (you can add anything u want). Personally, when I did the action, my mind was shut and usually blank, although the person that I hug is my lover.

However, being questioned by those words made me think about the process of huggy-huggable, which then lead me to some hypotheses. I realise that whenever I hug someone, I didn't want my brain to work overload, I didn't want to be distracted with all different kind of things - running in my mind like a lion which is trying so hard to catch d zebra -.
What I want is to enjoy the feeling that I got everytime s.o hugged me, especially being hugged by my boyfriend.

Once I tried to think something which related to the person who is hugging me, e.g: "I love him...", or..."hem...he smells good", or..."I couldn't breathe!! Help me!!". In the end, I found that it was terribly annoying. Because I lost the meaning of hug. I don't have the comfort anymore, nor the bond.

So...doesn't mean that I don't love/like the person that I hug, but I guess from the explanation above, you'll understand what I want to cross over.

As for you...(you..yes you!! The person who raise the question) :
"Thanx for hugging me in such way."

This is for you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Muys said...

icha, i felt a hug warmth once..with mr gaga huhuhu...hope could find another one huehuheuheue

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home