Thursday, December 15, 2005

Silent Night


I just realised that Bournemouth can be so quite at night. Today while I'm typing my assignment at 4 in the morning, I stopped hearing the sound of a fast car in the highway. Since I live in 10th floor, usually I heard quite a high tune of the "whoosh-whoosh" sound. Probably because there are only 2 people left in my flat. Most of them already gone back home to their home country, celebrating holiday and having a reunion with their closest friend and family. It left me with this hollow-feeling.

Nevertheless, I am quite enjoy in having my private kitchen, hall and listening to a heavy loud music (me?! Loud?! Oh...believe me, I can be that kind of woman). And oh yes...slamming the door whenever I wanted to. :D

Anyway, got to do ma business again in making strategy for News Corporation. I've been quite impress with the progress, hopefully I can manage to finish it on-time.

Well, perhaps we can meet again "Silent Night"...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home